Why choose us for your dental care?
All financial arrangements are made directly with you. Our payment policies are the following:
- Payment is due in full for each appointment as services are rendered and is to be paid by the person accompanying the child. We accept Cash, MasterCard, Visa and Bank Debit Card.
- Dental Insurance: Dental Insurance is a relationship between you, the insured, and your insurance carrier. It is our policy to not accept assignment of benefits. We will be happy to submit a claim to your insurance company electronically; however payment is due in full at time of service. Your insurance benefits are determined by your employer. As such, we have no control over the terms of your contract, the method of reimbursement or the determination of your insurance benefits. Your insurance benefits will be made directly to you by your Insurance carrier.
- Estimates: It is our pleasure to provide you with a fee estimate for any future work to be done and send it electronically to your Insurance Company for determination of benefits. Some Insurance companies recommend an estimate before determining benefits. It is still up to you to decide if you wish to proceed with the treatment before the insurance benefit is determined.
- Missed Appointments: We require more than 2 full Business Days, not including Weekends or Statutory Holidays in order to reschedule or cancel an appointment. It is your responsibility to show up for your appointments. If you fail to meet your appointment obligations, there might be a charge or you may be required to prepay your next appointment.
- Saturday Appointments are pre booked and require prepayment of the estimated costs for that appointment.
- Healthy Smiles Ontario clients must have a $100.00 refundable deposit on file in the office to be able to book any appointments. This deposit guarantees that you will show up for your appointment or give us a minimum of 2 full Business Days’ notice of rescheduling an appointment. If you fail to meet your appointment obligations we donate your deposit to the Evergreen Dental Clinic (Yonge Street Mission) where it provides free dental treatment to Toronto’s Homeless Street Youth. If are not returning to our clinic or you no longer are a client of Healthy Smiles your deposit is returned to you.
- Healthy Smiles Ontario Covered Treatment is done at no cost to the client. We subsidize 75% of these costs as our way of giving back to the community. Not all treatment is covered and you are required to pay for these services. Except for Oral Hygiene Instruction, you can choose whether to have these services provided to your child. Some of the treatments not covered are Sealants, Space Maintainers, Orthodontics and some fillings when your child reaches a certain age.
Ask Us a Question or Request an Appointment
Have a question about your child’s smile? Fill out the form below and one of our professional dental team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
No Referral Needed